Despite the name, herbal teas are not mainly made from the tea plant. Herbal teas, unlike standard teas such as green and black, are not made from the Camellia sinensis plant. Instead, they are made by steeping herbs, flowers, fruit, seeds or roots. The main origins of herbal tea date back to Ancient Egypt and Ancient China mainly uses for thousands of years for its great taste and medicinal properties. In Europe and other areas of the world, herbal teas are commonly known as tisanes.
Herbal teas have been existed for a long time, but have surged in popularity over the past several decades thanks to their vibrant flavour, as well as their myriad mental, emotional, and physical health benefits. These benefits can range from treating a cold to relieving stress, to anti-aging properties. In addition, unlike other teas, herbal teas do not contain any caffeine. Because they can be created from almost any combination of natural ingredients, there are a vast number of herbal tea varieties Each with their own flavour qualities and health benefits.
Advantages of Herbal Tea
Herbal teas are some of the healthiest things you can drink to refreshes your mind and soul. The vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants found in our herbal teas have shown to provide many short and long-term health benefits. These teas can be a great replacement to your daily sugary and caffeinated drinks, while still providing great taste and a natural boost to your day.
Here are some of the advantages of Herbal Tea
1) Herbal teas are used for treating cough and cold. It can also reduce the symptoms of asthma.
2) Herbal Tea is popularly known for its calming effects. The relaxing properties of our herbal teas can also aid in sleep disorders such as insomnia or restless sleep.
3) Herbal teas help with the breakdown of fats and speed up the emptying of the stomach. Doing so, they can reduce symptoms of indigestion, bloating, and vomiting.
4) The antioxidants and vitamins found in our herbal teas are great for helping fight disease and infections. They can protect against oxidative stress and lower the risk of chronic disease.
5) Like the common cold and flu, pain is often treated by pharmaceutical drugs, which can have adverse side effects. Our manufactured herbal teas have properties that can help to reduce pain without the negative side effects.
6) Doesn’t everyone wish they could look and feel younger? Well, the antioxidants found in our herbal teas have shown to aid in slowing down the aging process. Mainly herbal tea prevents free radical damage and reduce the aging of cells in the body. This makes your skin looks younger